Web Design – Mobile Optimized Website
What’s the best way to scare off your prospects? Get a stale, static, amateurish website. Your website is your online storefront, and if you won’t treat it seriously, your prospects won’t take your business seriously, either.
What is Mobile Responsive Web Design?
Here at Apex Profit Solutions, we offer various types of web designs. However, we specialize in building customized, responsive websites based on the WordPress platform. This means we will customize your website based on your specifications. And because it’s responsive, this single version of your website will load perfectly on all devices: desktop computers, laptops, smartphones, and tablets.
Why Build a Mobile Responsive Site?
A responsive website is Google’s “preferred configuration.” This build keeps your desktop and mobile content on a single URL, which is easier for your users to interact with and for search engine robots to crawl across. All of your online marketing efforts, such as SEO, PPC, and Social Media Marketing will rely on a well-designed mobile-friendly website with the growing usage of mobile devices.
Featured Offer: Responsive Local Optimized Website
Click to view the 7 Benefits of a Mobile Optimized Website & Our Theme-based Website Layouts
We Use WordPress
WordPress is an amazing content management system (CMS) and is very customizable. It’s SEO-friendly and is easy to use. You can effortlessly upload content on your own if you want.
What We Do? – Summary of Web Design Services
- WordPress Theme-based Web Design
- WordPress Custom Web Design
- WordPress Mobile-Responsive Theme-based Web Design
- WordPress Mobile-Responsive Custom Web Design
- Installation, Configuration and Customization – We will install and configure the latest version of WordPress on the web server as well as generate your File Transfer Protocol (FTP) and CMS access. Based on our consultation with you, we make sure that an appropriate WordPress layout and design is chosen conforming to the intended purpose and function of your website.
- Graphic Design and Mockup – Following content and design analysis, we will provide web design mockups (for custom websites) and source relevant images and strategically embed these on your website. We make sure these images are visually engaging and complement the overall aesthetics and the written content.
- Other services like Contact Form Setup, Email Installation and Configuration, and Website Backup, Migration and Installation.